Re: [OM] color correction

Subject: Re: [OM] color correction
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:36:14 +0200
  Which dell did you buy?  I found my 2408 a nightmare to tame, but
finally with it set to custom RGB and some tweaking it is ok now. The
mac has an inbuilt calibration tool which in expert mode gets you pretty
close, I did buy a colour monkey but the in built apple calibration was
not far off

system preferences - displays - colo(u)r - calibrate (but click the
expert mode option)

good luck

IanW