Re: [OM] forgot to mention... was mother and child

Subject: Re: [OM] forgot to mention... was mother and child
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:07:21 -0500
> Was that shot on a clock driven camera?  I can't make up my mind if the
> exposure is long enough to require it.

No. That picture was taken a couple years ago out in the badlands of
South Dakota. Since it was a wide-angle shot I was able to get away
without guiding it. I think it was under a minute. An E-1 shot, so it
couldn't be too long.

My picture Saturday night was just a grab shot that was pretty worthless.

Tuesday evening is the full-moonrise. I've been planning the shot for
a few days now. These are money-making stock photography shots, so I'm
taking it pretty seriously. I've got moonset in the morning figured
out too. Here's hoping for clear skies.

AG