Re: [OM] forgot to mention... was mother and child

Subject: Re: [OM] forgot to mention... was mother and child
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:26:36 -0400
I love that one as well as shot in tribute to Jack Horkheimer.  When I
lived in Boca Raton, FL (1985-95) I used to see him on frequently on
local television since he was the director of the Miami Planetarium.  A
great guy.

Was that shot on a clock driven camera?  I can't make up my mind if the
exposure is long enough to require it.

Chuck Norcutt