Re: [OM] (OM) TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) TOPE
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:41:00 -0300
Hi Gary,

2010/8/21 Gary Marklund <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>  Was
> there any final action on this?
I understand there wasn't any final action, but this shouldn't be
surprising as final actions seem not to be the aim of this list ...
:'). Last one to write on this, IIRC, was Carlos Snatisteban.

> Would be fun to participate if film-originated images are still acceptable.
Well, since I joined this list ca. 2002 I failed to send an entry
twice, and every entry I sent was film-originated. In fact, it was the
only film originated entry at last TOPE. So, IMHO, one shouldn't worry
about this.

What worries me is that, as Brian pointed out, this TOPE poses a
difficult theme.

Fernando.

> Gary Marklund
>

> On 8/21/2010 1:10 AM, Brian Swale wrote:
>> Just wondering.  Does the fact that the current TOPE has not been
>> published yet, indicate that that only few entries have been submitted?
>>
>> Yes, it is not an easy topic to deal with, but not impossible.
>>
>> Brian Swale.

>> 11:35:00
>>

> --

Dr.Fernando González Gentile