Re: [OM] 612 film back advice is needed.

Subject: Re: [OM] 612 film back advice is needed.
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:57:28 -0500
Those sorts of flaws, where it's not consistently across the entire roll,
are rarely a processing error. Color shifts in the image from side to side?
How can that be a processing error. The only thing I've ever seen in years
of processing would be a light strike in a machine, but those are very very
rare these days, unless you are having film processed at a drugstore or
somewhere like that.

Bill Pearce