Re: [OM] Doing the Splits (I concur)

Subject: Re: [OM] Doing the Splits (I concur)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:44:56 -0400
Unfortunately you'll never be able to demonstrate that assertion
photographically.  Even at a resolution of 135 line pairs/mm (more than
4 times what's required for a good 8x10" print) the DoF for a 21mm lens
at f/2 when focused at 5 meters still reaches to 6 meters.

But, in any case, we're pretty far away from the original case of
accurately focusing a 24mm at f/3.2 on a 4/3 body with 10X live view.

Chuck Norcutt