Re: [OM] Focus Accuracy Test - Oh what misery we bring upon ourselves

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Accuracy Test - Oh what misery we bring upon ourselves
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 07:31:18 -0400
I'm not confused and I'm not trying to change the test.  But I could not
see any difference in the test that he did.  But I thought that test was
more stringent than it needed to be.  I allowed a one meter separation
(from 5 to 6 meters) and he didn't use it.  One meter should make it
easier to dispute my claim.

Chuck Norcutt