Re: [OM] What's sharp? [was Images: Stormy Weather]

Subject: Re: [OM] What's sharp? [was Images: Stormy Weather]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:45:54 +0100
I should have realised that this thread had moved on from "What's sharp"? :-)

Joel, you select M, use the dial for whatever you have selected (FNo on my
E420) and press the +/- button to change the dial's function to the other
parameter (Shutter speed on mine).

But to do what (I think) you want I use exposure compensation.  But yes, it is
much easier on the E3 with its 2 dials, one for the primary function (FNo), the
other for exposure compensation.

Chris