Re: [OM] How to make your portrait sitter look more attractive

Subject: Re: [OM] How to make your portrait sitter look more attractive
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:22:09 -0400
Unfortunately, I don't think that's always true.  I've known many people
who own/owned SLRs who never got the camera off program or whatever auto
mode the camera provided because they didn't have a clue about apertures
or shutter speeds or ISO ratings for that matter.  And they remain
clueless because they have no desire to learn.  My son, my daughter and
several close friends all fit the description.  They can't be bothered
to read the manual or even ask for help even though they know I'd be
happy to teach them.  Just push the button is good enough.

Chuck Norcutt