Re: [OM] How to make your portrait sitter look more attractive

Subject: Re: [OM] How to make your portrait sitter look more attractive
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:34:32 -0400
Not exactly a dissertation but I did consider it highly unusual that
Panasonic micro 4/3 and Leica P&S cameras made the top of the list for
the photo attractiveness score... blowing away all the DSLRs.  These
cameras can't be very numerous yet.  Also peculiar is that cameras with
greater depth of field and non-P&S cameras fare generally worse than
other camera types.  That would imply that micro 4/3 and the Leica P&S
should be at a disadvantage to the DSLRs... but they weren't.

Does this somehow reflect the demographic of those who took the photos?

Chuck Norcutt