Re: [OM] IMG: Higher Resolution Cleome Image

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Higher Resolution Cleome Image
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:58:17 -0400
Your images (including the Cleome) look excellent on my monitor but, of
course, we have no way of knowing what they look like on yours.  But, as
I mentioned in the last post, if you let your R800 control the color and
use appropriate Epson papers it should look pretty much like what you
see on the monitor.

Chuck Norcutt