Re: [OM] (OM) Once more two generations of aeroplanes ...

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Once more two generations of aeroplanes ...
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:54:16 +1000
That's what I thought, but it's been near 30 years since I lived at
Amberley (Dad was a RAAFie, and Amberley is where the F111s hang out).
Since he said they were Australian, the only others I knew of were the
Mirages, which were replaced by F18s, but to me they look more like
F111s than either of them.

Regardless, it's a very nicely composed photo, Brian. I was always
crap at airshow photos, though as a RAAFbrat I went to quite a few.

Cheers,
Marc