Re: [OM] for the resident grammarians/English-defenders, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] for the resident grammarians/English-defenders, etc
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:48:00 -0500
> That's a far, far cry from a claim that she intends to bring back
> prohibition nationwide.  Trying to bring back prohibition even in Clark
> County (Las Vegas) would be impossible.  But not to worry.  I'm sure she
> will be defeated and deservedly so (even though I ain't no liberal).

Which is a shame because "King Harry" needs to go.

But politics here are like politics anywhere in the world. If you
can't beat a certifiable idiot in the ballot box, then do so in the
courtroom and/or through illegal means.  Minnesota, anyone?
Mysterious appearance of a ballot box with hundreds of uncounted
ballots all with one candidate on them? Meanwhile blocking the
acceptance of ballots from our solders serving oversees?  And what do
you get? A politician who is a greater moron than the one being
ousted. Worthless, piece of you-know-what...

In some places now, if you are a conservative, you need to win
outright by at least 75%/25% just to keep the illegal challenges and
voter fraud from taking away the win. Yes, I'm calling what happened
up in Minnesota an out and out case of voter fraud.  How in the world
do you win by thousands of votes on election night and still lose the
election?

But, less you think I'm cheering for "them", let me remind you that
I'm not only a Green, but a supporter of that perpetual candidate
Ralph Nader. Inotherwords, as you already knew--I'm kinda "out there".
This last election was shameless when the media aligned themselves
solely behind one candidate and completely shutdown ALL coverage of
any other candidate that would have a hint of taking away even a
single vote from their chosen one. As has always been and always will
be, the news coverage is biased, but when the talking heads on TV say
outright that they will not cover anybody else because they want a
particular candidate to win, that's bordering on criminal.

AG