Re: [OM] for the resident grammarians/English-defenders, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] for the resident grammarians/English-defenders, etc
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 16:23:17 -0400
What AG said.  There's certainly more than one.  Maybe 1/2 dozen or more
out of the 100.  But that's nothing new.  They've always been there.
They simply represent the belief system of the majority of their
constituents.  Spain is probably an exception but such folks certainly
exist in the UK as well.

Chuck Norcutt