Re: [OM] Brutal Truth - Have we gone too far?

Subject: Re: [OM] Brutal Truth - Have we gone too far?
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:41:17 -0500
Well Ken, you could always load up a roll of Tri-X in the OM-3T and
shoot your portraits on film.  That seemed to work pretty well for
Jane Bown!  Or maybe try using some of your older manual focus Zuikos
on the L1 instead of the 14-50.  The OMZ 50/1.8 makes a nice portrait
lens, though DoF is a problem when it is wide open.

Other than that, I know almost nothing about post processing (other
than how to tweak curves) so I can't really help you there.