Re: [OM] Brutal Truth - Have we gone too far?

Subject: Re: [OM] Brutal Truth - Have we gone too far?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:33:44 -0400
I know you don't like Adobe, but in ACR, the Clarity slider goes both
ways. It can give you crisp, or, taken to negative values, it can
soften, and the degree of subtlety is entirely up to you. I suspect a
lot of portrait guyz are using negative Clarity and zipping their lips.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com