Re: [OM] OT - Flatbed scanner advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Flatbed scanner advice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:06:27 +0100
I missed both Bill's and Chuck's emails, for some reason.

Calling Vuescan "crap" is a bit harsh, Bill.  The author has worked very hard
on that interface over the years, providing the option of simple or advanced
control. I am pretty fussy about the interfaces on the software that I use, and
I have come to like Vuescan on my Mac.  I might even recommend it to my mother,
who is considering something like an Epson V300.

It just requires a good read of the instructions ...

Chris