Re: [OM] OT - Flatbed scanner advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Flatbed scanner advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:17:07 -0400
ViewScan has never been exactly friendly but it's much easier to use now
than it was several years ago.  Part of what makes it a bit unfriendly
is the number of controls it has.  But many of them can be hidden when
not needed.

I have no explanation for our different takes on Silverfast.  I won't
touch the thing.

Chuck Norcutt