Re: [OM] Another 3T going cheap........so far

Subject: Re: [OM] Another 3T going cheap........so far
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 18:37:02 +0200
Wow, that is extremely cheap at it's current price, considering
it also includes the original box.

As somebody who has become a recent frequent user of this model of
camera,
I can do nothing but recommend to anybody to buy and *use* this
masterpiece - nothing but an OM-4Ti comes close.

[ queue Chris Crawford to start breathing fire... :-) ]

For a while there, I really though life couldn't get better than an OM-1
for my needs (an all-manual camera) but boy was I wrong. And it's
actually
got nothing to do with the multi-spot metering.

One part of me thinks I'll kick myself if this one on eBay
sells for less than what I paid (it's currently almost at
half of what I paid) but then again, mine is absolutely
positively mint as mint can be.

I've been very quiet about it, still building up some experience
before raving about it to the list :-)

Dawid