Re: [OM] Dark side - getting darker

Subject: Re: [OM] Dark side - getting darker
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 14:18:32 +0200
I spoke with the photographer of the childrens charge conference we
recently went to in germany who told me most of  the german press
photographers  had now switched to nykon because of quality issues from
canyon. I am beginning to wonder if that wouldn't provide the best
compromise (like you saw). Lets see how I do with the caynon now though
I have the range 50 - 200 covered and for wide I can use my oly glass
with hyperfocal as my friend. If it wasn't for the 7-14 I think I would
probably sell all my olympus digital gear.

I will get a few days holiday soon to relax and hopefully take some nice
pictures :-)