Re: [OM] It's hot...

Subject: Re: [OM] It's hot...
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:43:49 -0500
On 7/7/10 07:58 : , Willie Wonka wrote:
> Yesterday wifey laughed at my optimism.  The plan was to go for a run at
> lunchbreak...I stuck my arm out aroung 10:30 and it almost caught on fire.
>
> What a year, first the great flood, now the heat...and this is just the
> beginning of summer.  The radio and Net tell me that we are going to have yet
> another day of record-breaking temperatures here in the Northeast.  It
> certainly felt more humid this morning.
>
> I didnt even bother bringing the running gear today.
>
> Boris

I listen to the MacBreak Weekly podcast.  One of the regular hosts is
Andy Ihnatko, beloved tech pundit of the Chicago Sun-Times.  He lives in
the Boston area - he said they have had at least 3 days in a row of 100+
temps, and yesterday it was 104.5.

Here, near Chicago, it's been warm but nowhere near that.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"The nachos are still good." - Jim Peterik

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard