[OM] It's hot...

Subject: [OM] It's hot...
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 05:58:25 -0700 (PDT)
Yesterday wifey laughed at my optimism.  The plan was to go for a run at
lunchbreak...I stuck my arm out aroung 10:30 and it almost caught on fire.

What a year, first the great flood, now the heat...and this is just the
beginning of summer.  The radio and Net tell me that we are going to have yet
another day of record-breaking temperatures here in the Northeast.  It
certainly felt more humid this morning.

I didnt even bother bringing the running gear today.

Boris