Re: [OM] Speaking of photo books, was: Whatever it is, it is

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of photo books, was: Whatever it is, it is
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 18:29:15 -0400
I'll probably go with Blurb.  But Blurb is unable to just swallow a
formatted .doc file as text import in other than their small size book
intended for (mostly) text.  The 8x10 and larger book formats don't have
this import capability built in so one must copy text in bits.  But I
don't know how large the bits can be, whether multi-page or not.  I'll
have to download the software and diddle with it.

Chuck Norcutt