Re: [OM] Speaking of photo books, was: Whatever it is, it is

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of photo books, was: Whatever it is, it is
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:46:41 +0100
I have previosuly used Lulu.com, Chuck. It was an uphill struggle, which may
have been partly due to their taking on a new printing house in Spain in the
midst of my project. They were very helpful indeed in resolving odd - but
significant - problems, and I actually got them to a free-of-charge reprint
(several hundred dollars worth) but would not use them again for a photo
book.  Blurb.com is top of my list to try.

Piers