Re: [OM] IMG: Art

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Art
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:50:18 -0400
Somewhere in the dim recesses of history, photoshop went from
Photoshop to CS, for Creative Suite. It's a set of applications that
cost a fortune and meet all of your design needs. <g> They also come
as separate packages. We were referring to Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4 &
CS5, which all are much more recent than your older version 7.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com