Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 01:11:37 -0300
LOL :-) I certainly have, 'till I found this thread which remembered
me about something I had to do - go down there and touch the
mistrusted AC/DC !
Whatever the outcome of my temperature-test, I wouldn't know if
agreeing with your last sentence would be wrong or right."With the HD
off, there's no load, so no heat." was what I was expecting to read.
Then, I have not forgotten Ohm's law :-)

Fernando.