Re: [OM] Film ain't dead, yet

Subject: Re: [OM] Film ain't dead, yet
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 07:07:21 -0400
That's exactly the reply I expected since we have much different views
on grain and, starting with ISO 800 film, you were bound to get a bunch.
But I was surprised to see that it shows so strongly even in the small
web image.  As to my f/4 comment, I think there's too much of the gate
out of focus.  But I did very much like the composition.

Chuck Norcutt