Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:48:09 -0300
Well then ......quit  y'ur whining. Upsticks, load up your flatbed and head
east. No map reading skills needed. Find the TransCanada eastbound sign at
Horseshoe Bay Ferry and keep trucking east until you run out of T/Can
roadway in Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island. Easily done in five sleeps
or maybe four if you have two drivers.

Big plus ........ you leave Gordon Campbell behind :-)

jh