Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 06:44:05 -0400
There's some pretty good natural bug repellant on the market now. No
deet, etc. The disadvantage is that it doesn't last long. Frequent
applications necessary. Most of them are citrus-based, so as a rule
you smell better and don't feel as creepy as you feel with heavy
concentrations of deet. I'm out a lot at sunrise, when the mosquitoes
are ravenous, so I sometimes resort to the gentler deet products,
applying sparingly with reapplications as necessary.

--Buggsy Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com