Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:54:08 +1000
Haven't been working at it have you?!
Handled a Red Bellied Black, come close to Copperheads, Tigers, Browns
and Blacks in the wild.
Noosa may be nice and sterile for the yuppie reffos but the rest of
the wide brown land is chockers with things wot bite, scratch, sting,
poison and so on. For goodness sake, we've got stinging trees and a
lethal octopus! (Pretty little beast it is too).
Tassie's pretty safe, except for the 'humans' of course.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx