Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 02:45:07 -0700
On 6/13/2010 4:48 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I don't understand how it is that I'm seen as using ACR as an editor.  I use
> ACR principally for exposure and white balance adjustments and rarely venture
> off the main control panel.  I have on rare occasion used the straighten tool
> (since it's easier than PS) but, apart from the implicit crop of the
> straighten tool I've never cropped an image in ACR. I also used the retouch
> tool once to fix dust spots in the sky on a number of my Death Valley images.
>  It's quick and easy to do at that point if you're processing a bunch of
> images... assuming they're suitable for an automated fix.
>
> My normal processing method is to first review a set of raw files and ..  But
> even things that don't require layers work all pass through PhotoShop first.

Sorry. I appear to have misinterpreted some of your posts about various
things that may be done in ACR to mean that's what you were doing. The
details largely escape me, but I do seem to remember a post about the
B&W conversion tool in ACR, which is a slightly lesser version of the
one in PS proper.

A. Contrite Moose