Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:35:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hey...This is the joke we used all the time while I was in the Army, few years
before the wall came down.

It went like this:

"We dont have to fire even a single shot, coz when the Americans see us, will
die laughing..."

Of course, that was during the time when we secretly carried to the post
transistor radios tuned to either BBC, Radio Washington or Radio Free Europe
and believed in all the crapola that was spilling out of them.

Had we known what we know now, the joke would be going the other way around...

Boris

Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:12:53 +1000

Crocodile - no worries. They take one look at me and die laughing.
Just making sure that the cousins don't get the idea that their
wildlife is a challenge, just because they've got a few mildly
poisonous rattlesnakes that even let you know that theyr'e annoyed. :-)
As to your pictures - very pretty little carpet snake, about two
metres by the look. Just a tiddler really.
Andrew Fildes