Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:32:37 -0400
I agree.  It takes a FF view to get the larger and brighter view to help
with manual focus.  But even my Canon 5D can't hold a candle to the size
and brightness of the view through an OM-1.  But I don't consider it a
problem since I have come to throughly embrace autofocus lenses.  The
only OM mount lenses I typically use these days are either very fast
(for a bright view) or else have very short focal lengths that lend
themselves to hyperfocal focusing methods for landscape.

Chuck Norcutt