Re: [OM] B&W filters on digital [was Non Bokeh 50mm F1.4 pictures]

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W filters on digital [was Non Bokeh 50mm F1.4 pictures]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:54:59 +0800
I have slighly reduced the value of red and yellow to make them 100% and
below but the problem still exist. Tried playing with other values found
Cyans is the key, increase the Cyans helps a lot but this do not solve the
problem if the default CS4 red filter setting is simulating the effect of
red filter then changing anything will shift the effect.

C.H.Ling