Re: [OM] Mamiya vs. Hassy

Subject: Re: [OM] Mamiya vs. Hassy
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 19:58:24 -0400
Thanks much.  Now I understand the lens listings and prices at KEH.
90/3.5 "KL L" with caps and Pro-S, SD adapter in EX condition is $235.
90/3.8 (slightly smaller aperture and no "KL L" designation and no caps)
is $76.

I also don't understand this Pro-S, SD adapter thingie although I
believe Pro-S and SD are camera body model designations.

Chuck Norcutt