Re: [OM] Which Grad ND system if any do you like?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which Grad ND system if any do you like?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 19:48:19 -0400
A good point which I hadn't thought about.  But if I'm doing white
balance from a (usually poorly lit) incandescent scene it's unlikely
that I'll want to give up 2 stops to the filter in the original
exposure.  I just checked my last instance of that which happened to be
this past Saturday night.  The three year-old granddaughter of a friend
sound asleep on the couch.  Canon 5D, ISO 3200, Tokina 28-80/2.8 at 58mm
and f/2.8, hand held at 1/25 second.  Already not terribly sharp due to
the slow shutter.  An extra 2 stops would be out of the question.  But a
tripod could have been used if one was readily available.  The subject
wasn't going anywhere.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt