Re: [OM] Mamiya vs. Hassy

Subject: Re: [OM] Mamiya vs. Hassy
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 09:11:18 +1000
The "native" RZ lenses have an electronic shutter controlled by the RZ body.
You can use RB lenses on an RZ body but not RZ lenses on an RB body.

I'm pretty sure the latest series of RB lenses (K/L) are optically equivalent
to the latest RZ lenses.

Since the RB was released quite a while before the RZ the original RB lenses
(single coated) aren't rated as highly as RZ lenses.

RZ is battery dependant, RB is not.

...Wayne