Re: [OM] left/right handed cameras and ergonomics, et al.

Subject: Re: [OM] left/right handed cameras and ergonomics, et al.
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:07:58 -0500
 It's a beast to shoot handheld though, very non-ergonomic in most cases.
Worlds different than shooting an OM body or a Mamiya 7 (which is what I
have been shooting lately).
That's what we used at the airplane factory, and thanks to that experience,
I'll never ever use one again. We had the experimental shop fab aluminum
hand grip/flash brackets for them, and that made it at least possible.

But pretty satisfying in general, if you can deal with the weight and
hassles of  it all. And it's built like a tank!

No, not satisfying in the least. Get a Hasselblad.

Bill Pearce