[OM] Django ... Chuck

Subject: [OM] Django ... Chuck
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:55:11 +0200
Le 25 mai 10 à 11:22, olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Message: 55
> Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:41:59 -0400
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Django Reinhardt lovers + a few snaps
> To: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Some nice portraits there Phillipe, especially the first.  How did you
> determine the exposure with the backlight?  It's just right for him.
>
> Chuck Norcutt

Thanks Chuck.
Measuring the exposure was tricky indeed.
Spot and chimp was the basic method, then some DIY in Lightroom.

Photo Properties
summary details
Make    Panasonic       Model   DMC-L1
Aperture Value  f/3.5   Shutter Speed Value     1/200 sec
Focal Length    200 mm  ISO     200
Exposure Program        Program Exposure Bias Value     2 EV
Flash   No Flash        Metering Mode   Spot
IPTC: Copyright Notice  philippe@xxxxxxxx       Date/Time       Sun May 23
16:21:19
2010

I was agreeably surprised to find that the Oly 50-200 is so flare proof,
see the photo large here
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/219586-1/LPP-Angelo+Debarre-1000559.jpg

which may make me reconsider my idea of selling it...

Only the sensor ... but that's another story while waiting for the
E5 ...

Thank you for viewing and asking.
Bien cordialement
Philippe