Re: [OM] Sony NEX-5 Hands On

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony NEX-5 Hands On
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:22:47 +0000 (GMT)
ARGHHHHH,
                   Reminds me of holidays in Colorado Spgs, and road trips to
Wyoming and Arizona when our two girls (now 27 and 30) were much younger.
Trapped in cars for hours on end chanting.."This is the Song That Never
Ends..." over, and over, and over..
Forget about sleep deprivation and other forms of torture...USE THIS!!  It
still brings me out in a cold sweat just thinking about it!
 Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK