Re: [OM] Sony NEX-5 Hands On

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony NEX-5 Hands On
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:41:50 -0400
Hey, if you're going to beat me up you should at least read the specs
first.  Yes, it does use SD cards in all their incarnations but it also
uses (because Sony can't admit they were wrong) Memory Stick Pro Duo.
<http://www.dpreview.com/previews/sonynex5/page2.asp>

And I didn't consider that I was being impolite, just letting you all
know how it is for many others who have no idea what the technology
demands really are.  Those folks are good friends and also attend the
photography class I started up not too long before I left.  I hope I can
eventually teach them what they need to know or else do it for them if I
can't.  The wife teaches us how to navigate the social obligations of
our new community and many other practical things about life there.  The
man also has much to teach me.  He was wounded at Anzio and recuperated
in England just in time to join the D-Day invasion.  He was also a
railroad engineer most of his later life extending from steam to
diesels.  All fascinating stuff.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt