Re: [OM] Incident Light Metering, A moment of weakness

Subject: Re: [OM] Incident Light Metering, A moment of weakness
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:13:18 -0500
Ken,

Thanks for the in-depth analysis.  For my personal comparison, since I have
not used the OM bodies, I go back to my first real camera, which came with a
recessed "soft-release" adapter.  The Leica IIIa has a smooth, quiet release
and shutter sound, but the E-1 is its equal.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/2006_0219LeicaIIIa0003small.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA