Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 2
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:57:10 +0100
Dave

I can heartily recommend Apple's Aperture.  This is now at v3 and supports most
of the Olympus RAW formats, excluding only the latest mFT camera (E-PL1)

I know that it's not free, like Viewer, but you might find it a worthwhile
investment for your whole digital image collection.

I plan to qualify as an Apple Pro in Aperture, but that has nothing to do with
my recommendation :-)

Chris