Re: [OM] (OM) Photographing bright autumn foliage

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photographing bright autumn foliage
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 12:09:12 +0200
<<
Nathan

I agree with you, but I should imagine that it's hassle if you have
limited storage space and limited processing power.

snip

On 7 May 2010, at 06:36, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Brian, dealing with RAW files is not "hassle". It is an indispensable
part of digital photography if you care about image quality.

It's beyond me to use an outdated PC for photo activities (to say it
mildly), it seems that it's not the money that is lacking to Brian (look
at that beautiful and expensive new home).

Ralf