Re: [OM] (OM) Photographing bright autumn foliage

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photographing bright autumn foliage
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 07:47:54 +0200
I only use one piece of software, Lightroom. It takes care of the entire
workflow from RAW conversion to web display or print. Of course, one must have
a reasonably modern computer. LR runs fine on my 2005 vintage Powerbook G4,
although it runs a lot better on my iMac from last year or my MacBook Pro from
this year.

For me, shooting JPEGs is simply a waste of space.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain