Re: [OM] (OM) Photographing bright autumn foliage

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Photographing bright autumn foliage
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:11:14 +0100
I agree with Chuck's suggestion, Brian.

In addition, you can set the monitor on your E-3, along with many (most?)
digital cameras, to display blown highlights in the review as well as in the
playback modes.  If I see too many flashing tell-tales, I adjust the exposure
compensation and re-shoot.  It's the work of only a moment.

I'm not sure if you were angling for any advice when you made your post, but
there are plenty of members of this List who are ready to offer it ... :-)

Chris