Re: [OM] 250mm F2 aperture stops down slightly even wide open?

Subject: Re: [OM] 250mm F2 aperture stops down slightly even wide open?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:51:43 -0500

> You know, I *am* desperately looking for a real Olympus 55mm
> cap for my 90/2.0, the damn cheap Soligor cap I am using keeps on
> falling off...

LOL, too close to home.

The reason for all these estranged lens caps is that I prefer the Tamron
center-pinch variety that can be attached and taken off without removing the
lens hood.

BTW, since we're on this subject (subject #8 for this thread?) the Promaster
lens caps, don't work so hot because the mechanisms on the glass side of the
cap stick down so far they come in contact with the glass itself of some
lenses.  Avoid the Promaster caps unless you use filters.

BTW, Dawid, we need your address for the print exchange. We've been holding
up our chatting about the prints waiting for the prints to get shipped to
you.

AG