Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: zuiko <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:44:55 +0200
Don't be to careful, I mean, it's not a hammer, but... I've bought
mine used, and it was rather nice. since then I've managed to get a
tiny scratch on the prism hump and get the black parts on top brassed
just a bit. The colour finish holds very well (there was quite some
talk about here in the past). It got daily use as the "always with me
camera" and it still looks fine after 6 years.

And about the metering: I learned the light with this camera forcing
me in thinking manual and providing excellent feedback! But a 4T on
manual can do that just as well, but I flipped it way to often to
"auto :)"

Iwert