Re: [OM] 250mm F2 aperture stops down slightly even wide open?

Subject: Re: [OM] 250mm F2 aperture stops down slightly even wide open?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:06:22 +0200
Hmm, that's weird. To clarify, at f/2.0, when looking "through" the
(unmounted)
lens, the blades do not seem to stop down into the light path, but
when you look
"into" the lens (with good light) from the front, there is definitely
clearly
visible aperture blade movement.

Are you guys *sure* ?

Oh well, whether mine has weird behaviour or not, words still cannot
describe
what this lens can do, so I have no concerns.

Dawid