Re: [OM] One horrible moment of weakness

Subject: Re: [OM] One horrible moment of weakness
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:17:30 -0500
Ken,

I also like the 14-54; it is the only ZD lens that I own. Can you help me
with an identification?  I bought this lens new from B&H in April 08, along
with my E-510.  The lens SN is 050117152.  I assume this is the first
version, but have no information on when the later version was released.
Can you help?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA